New in Northern Ontario

BlackJacket705

I just want to start off by saying I enjoy the Podcast, and really dig the fact you're trying to bring the awesomeness of forums back.

I'm from Northern Ontario, but don't really have much in common with where I live. I spent most of my summers running fire roads in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, and hanging out at Midwest Short Courses such as Bark River and Crandon.

I try to get out to the desert (NV/CA/AZ) as much as possible. Hope one day to make the right connection and help pit some SCORE races down in Baja.

Here's a pic of my nothing special ZR2, it serves it's purpose well. Decent mileage, comfortable offroad and on the highway, fits in a parking garage, etc. 20240518_133128.jpg

I just want to start off by saying I enjoy the Podcast, and really dig the fact you're trying to bring the awesomeness of forums back.

I'm from Northern Ontario, but don't really have much in common with where I live. I spent most of my summers running fire roads in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, and hanging out at Midwest Short Courses such as Bark River and Crandon.

I try to get out to the desert (NV/CA/AZ) as much as possible. Hope one day to make the right connection and help pit some SCORE races down in Baja.

Here's a pic of my nothing special ZR2, it serves it's purpose well. Decent mileage, comfortable offroad and on the highway, fits in a parking garage, etc. View attachment 28983
Welcome dude! Thanks for joining listening to us babble on the podcast. 🤡

So a leafs fan ?

Welcome dude! Thanks for joining listening to us babble on the podcast. 🤡

So a leafs fan ?

I'm not a hockey fan what so ever! I can usually be found browsing the West Coast / Desert areas of FB Marketplace for a clean 1st Gen 4Runner when I'm dragged to my nephews junior hockey games.

I do follow Padres Baseball though.

I'm not a hockey fan what so ever! I can usually be found browsing the West Coast / Desert areas of FB Marketplace for a clean 1st Gen 4Runner when I'm dragged to my nephews junior hockey games.

I do follow Padres Baseball though.
haaaaa ...Welp if you ever randomly make it down this way hit me up. We just got a new Junior team.. Ventura Vikings.

Back