My name is Lance and I can't take a joke

4lowlance

Hey BLGT (LGBTQI?)

im a recovering dodge guy turned ford guy. I drove my 1997 ram to the article circle 4 years ago and realized dodge rams are gay and going fast in the desert is what life is all about, so I built a 95 TTB F150

I take everything way too serious and I'm not any fun to be around.

I am the current president of Point Mugu 4wd club based in Ventura county so I also dabble in jeep stuff and work on our adopt a trails in the LosPadres along with fundraising for CORVA and other land use organizations.

Attachments

• tempImagexEU5TQ.png
    tempImagexEU5TQ.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 8
  • tempImage28FWLn.png
    tempImage28FWLn.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 8
  • C3676597-CED7-4961-A138-08F22F95911C.jpeg
    C3676597-CED7-4961-A138-08F22F95911C.jpeg
    668.3 KB · Views: 7
  • tempImageFgwMeD.png
    tempImageFgwMeD.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 8
Hey BLGT (LGBTQI?)

im a recovering dodge guy turned ford guy. I drove my 1997 ram to the article circle 4 years ago and realized dodge rams are gay and going fast in the desert is what life is all about, so I built a 95 TTB F150

I take everything way too serious and I'm not any fun to be around.

I am the current president of Point Mugu 4wd club based in Ventura county so I also dabble in jeep stuff and work on our adopt a trails in the LosPadres along with fundraising for CORVA and other land use organizations.
Coming out swinging With an LGPTQZFt joke. Welcome aboard dude. Look forward to checking out the Point Mugu Club and helping lend a hand with trail work...

Scope out the upcoming Cleandezert clean up thread July 23... maybe you guys could rally some folks and roll out to help.

E

Back