MORE Race 4/23/22

charlie brown

not going to this one. too many spring projects around the house and trying to prep for a baja 500 fun run.
hoping for a win for my buddy's at RPO racing this time out.

anybody eles?

sucks to see his truck get messed up, i would be pissed too if a 17 yr old in a 6100 hit me twice. Then to make it worse kid sound like a jack ass
I was hooked reading on every comment of the post from yesterday. Seemed like the kid was cocky at first 'it's just racing' to... 'please stop, I'm sorry'.

I can bet the kid had a go pro on the truck and doesn't want to share.

I was hooked reading on every comment of the post from yesterday. Seemed like the kid was cocky at first 'it's just racing' to... 'please stop, I'm sorry'.

I can bet the kid had a go pro on the truck and doesn't want to share.
didnt even think about the go pro footage. I would love to see that. he swore Greg was on the course when he stopped the 2nd time, while greg swore he was next to snow fencing off the course. Only 1 had fresh air, and was trying to get out of the way. So i believe Greg

didnt even think about the go pro footage. I would love to see that. he swore Greg was on the course when he stopped the 2nd time, while greg swore he was next to snow fencing off the course. Only 1 had fresh air, and was trying to get out of the way. So i believe Greg

Guaranteeee there is GoPro footage of this. A Brenthal truck without cams..doesn't exist.

We got punted pretty good too but not like Greg did. Sirens blaring trying to get around a 10 car and out of nowhere the green army truggy punts us. Joey had to pull over for a second
Nerfing is no joke man... We were like 6 or 7 hours behind at the 1000 and on an open road when some douche in a can am nerfed us. I literally thought we were the last car still on the road, no idea why nerfing was a thing for that guy. It didn't hurt but it shocked the shit out of us because we were on cruise control on a nice grated road.

Nerfing is no joke man... We were like 6 or 7 hours behind at the 1000 and on an open road when some douche in a can am nerfed us. I literally thought we were the last car still on the road, no idea why nerfing was a thing for that guy. It didn't hurt but it shocked the shit out of us because we were on cruise control on a nice grated road.
I think it was the element of surprise that was the worst part. I mean when you hear the siren and know somebody is trying to pass you are expecting to get hit. But when it’s out of nowhere like that it hurts

Back