Looking for pics of Hannemann HF2030, 89-95 Toyota Pickup 5" Bedsides, NOT Tacoma/Tundra Conversion

TX95Yota

Hate to have to post this here, but Hannemann doesn't have pictures of this product. I called and talked to the owner twice with no luck. I need to order bedsides, but would prefer not to order sight unseen lol.

Awesome Thanks!
Yes, they are the only 5" bedsides from Hannemann that utilize the stock pickup tailights. Can I send them your pics to add to their website?

Awesome Thanks!
Yes, they are the only 5" bedsides from Hannemann that utilize the stock pickup tailights. Can I send them your pics to add to their website?
Go for it! (just do me a favor and blur out my plate in case some smokin' hot psycho goth chick sees the truck and wants to find the owner)

Edit: @JosB has the same bedsides on his truck and might have some better pictures of them (than the sandblasted ones that are on my truck).

Last edited:
@desert_steve
53279947103_877030721f_h.jpg

53280216421_810dc2dcd2_h.jpg

good thing @desert_steve has fiberglass bedsides on a truck with a narrowed rear end... wouldnt want mud to somehow fling out of that 12" gap between tire and fender.

good thing @desert_steve has fiberglass bedsides on a truck with a narrowed rear end... wouldnt want mud to somehow fling out of that 12" gap between tire and fender.
Shots fired?!

Whens the next dirt trip so you can get passed by yet ANOTHER 22r(e) of fire-breathing fury?

That said, please come link my truck. I know a guy that recently linked his truck in 2-3 days...

Hal is usually at every Leduc swapmeet with a ton of product at a discount. One of the nicest dudes in the industry to be honest. He’s always up for a conversation and will answer any question thoroughly. Glad to see him still in business and doing his thing at his age.

Shots fired?!

Whens the next dirt trip so you can get passed by yet ANOTHER 22r(e) of fire-breathing fury?

That said, please come link my truck. I know a guy that recently linked his truck in 2-3 days...
hahaha so much fun. I think the only time that black truck has passed the fraptor was when i got too scared to cross the train tracks. lol

Back