Let's Talk Off-Road Prep - "Your Ultimate Off-Road Prep Planner and Organizer Book"

Down For Mobbing

Hey everyone! I wanted to introduce you to something that I wish I had years ago—the Ultimate Off-Road Prep Planner and Organizer.

Back when I was working on vehicles for Brian and Hailie Deegan, Casey Currie, and other top off-road racers, I’d jot down notes on scrap paper or whiteboards. But when it came time for race day, those notes often didn’t make it with me, leaving me trying to remember crucial details. It was frustrating, and I realized there had to be a better way to stay organized.

Looking back, I used my years of experience to create a tool that would help not just race teams but anyone in the off-road community—whether you're working on a prerunner, rock crawler, or dirt bike. The Ultimate Off-Road Prep Planner is built to keep all your important notes, checklists, and plans in one place so nothing gets lost. It’s 8.5 × 11 inches, perfect for your carry bag or tool box, and made with the best quality paper I could find, so it’ll last through all your off-road adventures.

This book is printed locally in a small town near Lake Arrowhead, California, so by grabbing one, you’re not only helping yourself get more organized but also supporting small businesses.

I also just released a deep dive podcast that goes over all the details, now available on YouTube and Spotify. Check it out and let me know if you have any questions!

Order Today

In the video below, we dive into my Ultimate Off-Road Prep Planner and Organizer!

Back