I like motorcycles

CascadiaMoto

I might be lost, but here I am, joing you degenerates after spending an hour reading about someone's moto adventure along the TAT. ADVrider has turned to hot garbage over the last few years, so looking for a new place to share my misadventures and learn something new from the smarty-pants guys that actually know what they are doing.

I'm an awesome route planner and a mediocre rider, but I have fun. I'm lucky enough to have found a great group of riders that are willing to put thier lives in my hands and follow me down terrible roads and trails that I promise are going to be great and sometimes actually are. Sometimes I bring the camera set up and make videos, which I post on youtube and are watched by a handful of people with nothing better to do.

Currently I ride a 2009 Husq TE450 that is held together with hail marys and zip ties. She rips like a bat out of hell though, so she stays until I blow her up or finally manage to destroy her beyong repair. I also ride a 2018 Triumph Tiger XCX which is much nicer but often times gets me into trouble when I send her a bit too hard on the fun stuff.

I'm based in Bend, OR and you can usually find me somewhere in the cascades trying to convince my riding buddies that thier wives won't really be that mad if we take this quick little shortcut here, an hour tops, nothing will go wrong.

I might be lost, but here I am, joing you degenerates after spending an hour reading about someone's moto adventure along the TAT. ADVrider has turned to hot garbage over the last few years, so looking for a new place to share my misadventures and learn something new from the smarty-pants guys that actually know what they are doing.

I'm an awesome route planner and a mediocre rider, but I have fun. I'm lucky enough to have found a great group of riders that are willing to put thier lives in my hands and follow me down terrible roads and trails that I promise are going to be great and sometimes actually are. Sometimes I bring the camera set up and make videos, which I post on youtube and are watched by a handful of people with nothing better to do.

Currently I ride a 2009 Husq TE450 that is held together with hail marys and zip ties. She rips like a bat out of hell though, so she stays until I blow her up or finally manage to destroy her beyong repair. I also ride a 2018 Triumph Tiger XCX which is much nicer but often times gets me into trouble when I send her a bit too hard on the fun stuff.

I'm based in Bend, OR and you can usually find me somewhere in the cascades trying to convince my riding buddies that thier wives won't really be that mad if we take this quick little shortcut here, an hour tops, nothing will go wrong.
Welcome! You are in good company..... Sounds pretty similar to what some of us on here have been doing over the past decade in trucks..Routes always look good on google earth 🤡 Look forward to hearing some of your tales! @desert_steve TAT report is a dandy.

Welcome! That generation of Husky always had a bad rap lol. Post up your adventures, I love reading ride reports.

I too like the motorcycles lol. Been commuting on an Africa Twin for years, have an XR650R for my "dual sport", and picked up a T7 last year that Im hoping to run the continental divide with/on next year.

Super jealous you live up in bend, my dad lives in lapine, and i have been visiting that area for the last 33 years. I 5-10 year plan is to move up there if you guys are okay with another ca transplant. dont worry i am not a liberal. Just want some land and a quiet life with lots of cool guns.

Back