I dont know what im doing.

riko_suaveeee

Hi everyone calls me Riko. I have a 4runner it's a shit box. My take on mad max lol.. & a Datsun 280Z, I keep trying to get to run gutted the inside, not sure where to start & funny I don't even know how to drive stick.. I been on this Forum for a while.

Hi everyone calls me Riko. I have a 4runner it's a shit box. My take on mad max lol.. & a Datsun 280Z, I keep trying to get to run gutted the inside, not sure where to start & funny I don't even know how to drive stick.. I been on this Forum for a while.
yoooooooooooo!

Welcome thanks for joining.

I'm sure we can be of some assistance with helping you sort shit on Datsun. Lots of smart/helpful folks on here.

As for driving sick... Pretty much by doing, like most things in life....send it... obviously, start out cruising around the block or empty parking lot.. Then you get a little more comfy, you'll go to take off from a light and stall it and have to give the I fucked up wave to the person behind you haha we've all been there. Likely they'll be on their phone in their Tesla and won't even notice any way so Fuckem!

Over and out!

Elliott

Thank you.. I been on the forum for so long yet always look trough everyone's conversations but have had cold feet. Lol just be prepared first I need to get the Datsun running. Getting me to actually drive it will require its own thread lol

Back