I asked for it I better post!

FarmerMike

So I know most guys are against the golf carts but we use them a lot more for prerunning. Figured this would be a section to have too.

I always said that I'd own one if I lived in Arizona... Not being able to drive them on the street is the only turn off for me.

Yea that is the down side for CA, but Mexico their is no issue at all. for us to trailer our can-ams in mexico is much easier then the extra wide trailers to haul the prerunners on. my red ranger was so slow with the stock 4.0ohv but it would run right past my can-am in any whoop section without any issues that is prob what I miss the most is that but just learn to adjust.

Last edited:
Yea that is the down side for CA, but Mexico their is no issue at all. for us to trailer our can-ams in mexico is much easier then the extra wide trailers to haul the prerunners on. my red ranger was so slow with the stock 4.0ohv be it would run right past my can-am in any whoop section without any issues that is prob what I miss the most is that but just learn to adjust.
I can't discredit any of that. UTV's are bad ass out of the box and like anything... with a little work they are beast.

The team that I was down south with for the SF250 had a canam and a RZR. Both had issue that cut their prerunning short. I wouldn't say that is super common, but I feel they are basically like any prerunner that needs a lot of sorting out before it's truly desert ready.

Long story short is that I've been able to prerun a lot of miles in my clapped out ranger and loved all of it. I'd probably still love doing it in a RZR or Canam too...

Much cheaper repairs too over all. I bent the rear trailing arm on my 4 seat CanAm it was only $380 bucks to get a brand new replacement from the dealer and had i fixed it within an hour.

They are good out of the box but need shock love a lot, the spring upgrade is night and day difference in ride. And one of my CanAm has the full king shock package on it, it’s a lift more rougher going slow but better in bigger stuff.

have an old school one. started as a 9hp BS one.

eventually got a 540cc Snowmobile motor put in it/suspension rehaul
ran correctly like twice in the past 15 years prolly. always have isshysyssss with it. now it just sits on the side of the house.

fuck. dont have any pics right now.

we did have a "prerunner" S10 that someone wanted to trade an R1 golf cart for. at the time, we were going to the dunes almost every fucking weekend. so papa did it. it was scary fast. scary handling. just fucking scary. a death trap. but super fun to pop the clutch lightly and do fuckign wheelies for days.

fuck fuck. only have 1 picture.
ill try and get some later.

1.JPG

27926A59-BA6B-402F-A406-4CDE1B327F19.jpeg
Here’s my chariot for the links. 2018, long travel hrc suspension, fox IBP 2.5/3.0 combo, true dual rate springs, billet steering rack, 4130 tie rods and radius rods, Hess billet hubs,fabwerx cage and doors. Prp seats and harnesses with comms and gps. She took a podium spot in her for at race. Currently working on bullet proofing the drivetrain but she’s almost there. 27926A59-BA6B-402F-A406-4CDE1B327F19.jpegDCAE5EC4-0794-4653-8826-167747ABC67A.jpeg

ALL RZRS ARE FUCKIGN GAY AS SHIT.

with that said, id totally buy one and drive the shit out of it at the dunes or in the desert.

ALL RZRS ARE FUCKIGN GAY AS SHIT.

with that said, id totally buy one and drive the shit out of it at the dunes or in the desert.
It’s like banging a fatty, damn good time just don’t admit it or let your friends see you hahaha…but really tho they are fun as hell

It’s like banging a fatty, damn good time just don’t admit it or let your friends see you hahaha…but really tho they are fun as hell

id deffinetly own one, FOR SURE, and would have owned one for a while now. id be all about them. if they didnt have such a bad and gay as fuck reputation.
maybe if all the douchebags didnt fork over a bunch of oil and jew money and drive them like dickfuckshitass bags........ maaybe just maybe id buy one. all those douchefuckbags ruined it for all the potentially good and fun drivers.

id deffinetly own one, FOR SURE, and would have owned one for a while now. id be all about them. if they didnt have such a bad and gay as fuck reputation.
maybe if all the douchebags didnt fork over a bunch of oil and jew money and drive them like dickfuckshitass bags........ maaybe just maybe id buy one. all those douchefuckbags ruined it for all the potentially good and fun drivers.
Haha for me I was looking to build a race vehicle at the time and with the low number of truck entries nowadays I wanted something else. The sxs racing scene is insane right now with all the factory support like trucks had back in the day so I decided to go that route. My first race there was 128 cars entered!! You just don’t get those kind of turnouts in truck anymore. But yeah I can agree 99.9% of sxs owners are complete tools that don’t belong in off-road

i have like 69 billion pics in my background. so its too much work to go dig for the actual picture but, this just popped up on my background. thought id take a screenshot and add in here to my minimal pics of that R1 golfcart we had.

Capture.JPG

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    286.7 KB · Views: 2
Back