Hi Everyone!

Thank you! I'm from Simi Valley. No specific series the year. We ran BAP for the first race, I plan to race either Ridgcrest or the California 300 in October, then Rage at the river in December.
no shit, I'm in TO. There is a few of us local. You don't happen to ride Mt bikes? do ya?

Hell yea on the racing, I'm hoping to make it out to a few races this year with my little guy. I haven't been in years, not much since the old MDR days 🥺

no shit, I'm in TO. There is a few of us local. You don't happen to ride Mt bikes? do ya?

Hell yea on the racing, I'm hoping to make it out to a few races this year with my little guy. I haven't been in years, not much since the old MDR days 🥺
Oh nice! I might have ridden with you once last year on a ride with Sean White. That was the last time I rode my bike LOL. I had lasik done the next day, that got me out of riding for a few months due to eye pressure. I need to start getting out again soon.

Racing has defiantly been different the past few years. It will be nice to have a big race in Barstow with the Mint bringing a race there. Hopefully there is a large turnout, and more people will be motivated to go racing.

Oh nice! I might have ridden with you once last year on a ride with Sean White. That was the last time I rode my bike LOL. I had lasik done the next day, that got me out of riding for a few months due to eye pressure. I need to start getting out again soon.

Racing has defiantly been different the past few years. It will be nice to have a big race in Barstow with the Mint bringing a race there. Hopefully there is a large turnout, and more people will be motivated to go racing.

Dude yes! I remember we did a Wildwood loop starting from trader joes lot. I knew your name sounded familiar.

Every Thursday at 6pm. Hope to see ya back out there soon. 🤘

Back