Hello BLGT

Jacobflyin

My name is Jacob, I started with Dirt bikes, quads, and sport bikes. Help my friends build some race trucks and even codoged a couple times. Racing was not my thing but I love to drive off road.
My truck is a 1st gen Tundra 4x4 with MCM LT kit up front with ADS C/O bypasses and air bumps. In the rear it's a MCM LT Cantilever kit with ADS 3.0 bypasses and Devers. Method BG 17s with 35x12.50 Mickey Thompsons. I love this truck and just want to meet some people and do some fun Dirt therapy.

My name is Jacob, I started with Dirt bikes, quads, and sport bikes. Help my friends build some race trucks and even codoged a couple times. Racing was not my thing but I love to drive off road.
My truck is a 1st gen Tundra 4x4 with MCM LT kit up front with ADS C/O bypasses and air bumps. In the rear it's a MCM LT Cantilever kit with ADS 3.0 bypasses and Devers. Method BG 17s with 35x12.50 Mickey Thompsons. I love this truck and just want to meet some people and do some fun Dirt therapy.
Yo dude welcome ! Where you located?

Yo dude welcome ! Where you located?
Sacramento, I have spent sometime with the Locos Mocos guys up here, and have thousands of northern Nevada off road miles but after going to KOH last year I am ready to travel down south and check out some new stuff.

Back