gps???

but, itll still record my tracks and stuff............ so far at least.

so really, i'd need to buy the external GPS if i wanted it to start tracking my current speed, right????
what else am i going to be missing out on?

but, itll still record my tracks and stuff............ so far at least.

so really, i'd need to buy the external GPS if i wanted it to start tracking my current speed, right????
what else am i going to be missing out on?

Buy a used XGPs160 off ebay. I got one for like $80 from some dude who had it in a Cessna. Looks brand new

This will be good?

The xgps150 is another one they sold that’s a lot older and doesn’t update nearly as fast. For sure get a 160, mob armor also makes cases for them. I just got one, cool lil gadget

Ok, on the computer now.

this one, i added to my wishlist on Amazon, is it correct?

Im jusst going to state what i have again, to make double extra tripple sure.

I have a WiFi only ipad, using OnX gps. (i was using BaxckCountry, but i have no idea what happened or what?)
I'm going to need to use it in the ranger and also the buggy. whichever one we have out.

I'lll just need to keep this external GPS in whatever vehicle that im using the GPS in, correct?

Do i need to hard mount this on it? or can i just get some super nice and reliable velcrow maybe? quick disconnect pin or something to swap it?

capture-jpg.20919

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    83.5 KB · Views: 46
Yes, we run that same GPS receiver for leadnav. The battery last a couple hours, we ran a charging cable to it for continuous power

Yes, we run that same GPS receiver for leadnav. The battery last a couple hours, we ran a charging cable to it for continuous power
Perfect. Exactly what I needed to know!
Thank you, added to Amazon shopping cart!

We ran this mount

Ok, on the computer now.

This will be good?

Ok, on the computer now.

Im jusst going to state what i have again, to make double extra tripple sure.

I have a WiFi only ipad, using OnX gps. (i was using BaxckCountry, but i have no idea what happened or what?)
I'm going to need to use it in the ranger and also the buggy. whichever one we have out.

I'lll just need to keep this external GPS in whatever vehicle that im using the GPS in, correct?

Do i need to hard mount this on it? or can i just get some super nice and reliable velcrow maybe? quick disconnect pin or something to swap it?

capture-jpg.20919

That’s good for racing but super overkill for just cruising around. I would use a much cheaper version for play

That’s good for racing but super overkill for just cruising around. I would use a much cheaper version for play
well, I'll be using it in my truck and the buggy a lot.
I'm more of a "spend more money now, than buy a cheap version 10 times over" NOW at least. hah. so whatever.
id rather save up and buy the good thing that'll last me a while

Back