DR died so here I am!

JasonDuke1439

Names Jason (Poopiepants from the DR days) and finally hopping on board with a much needed updated username.
Located in Buena Park CA and racing MORE in the 1400 class for the 2023 season.
If you have a 4.0 SOHC motor for sale hit me up!

Attachments

• 947F91B5-5727-43E2-9CB9-1E95ABF52DFD.JPEG
    947F91B5-5727-43E2-9CB9-1E95ABF52DFD.JPEG
    382.4 KB · Views: 13
poopiepants! i memeberer you!!!!!!!!!!! haha

(PRsexploder69tymzinurmawm here)

Thanks for jumping aboard mate!

I don't have spare but eager to learn what you know about those motors! I'm putting one in my ranger and looking any tips/tricks I can find

Thanks for jumping aboard mate!

I don't have spare but eager to learn what you know about those motors! I'm putting one in my ranger and looking any tips/tricks I can find
Thanks Wally! I don't know why I waited so long to finally jump over but glad I'm here back with the grassroots dudes!

I'll do my best to answer any of your questions with the SOHC swap, I did it many years ago and have forgotten a little while the truck sat in the garage for 5+ years lol

We talked at the beginning of the year about getting on your race program if you might remember. I ended up with another wheel company for now but wanted to say thank you so much for the opportunity! Hopefully we can make something happen on the future.

Thanks Wally! I don't know why I waited so long to finally jump over but glad I'm here back with the grassroots dudes!

I'll do my best to answer any of your questions with the SOHC swap, I did it many years ago and have forgotten a little while the truck sat in the garage for 5+ years lol

We talked at the beginning of the year about getting on your race program if you might remember. I ended up with another wheel company for now but wanted to say thank you so much for the opportunity! Hopefully we can make something happen on the future.
Any time dude.

welcome dude! how has the MORE series been going for ya this year ?
Its been a little hit and miss.

Our first race we ran into a fuel issue on the first lap of the first heat, put us out about 45 minutes but got a 4th place finish and the truck was running great. In the second heat we pushed a little harder and the truck ran flawless and we edged out a 2nd place finish, beating 3rd place by 23 seconds. Man was that a rush!

Our last race in April we didn't do so well. On our first lap we started noticing a tick develop at RM 38 and it would get worse with higher rpm's, so in true fashion I slammed it into 3rd and put the skinny pedal down. Once we hit about 5000rpm the motor threw a rod and punched a hole in the block ending our day.

Looking forward to finding a new motor, upgrading to a Camburg full floater, and getting back out there for the race in September!

Back