District 37

I always wanted too when I was younger but now I'm old and scared of crashing.

The main thing I've wanted to do was the barstow to Vegas rally/race or whatever they call it.

I raced the desert series last year 2022 and doing them this year also, I’m with the Lost Angels M/C if your every out there.
30660B62-9799-45BA-8A27-4BFEF7465670.jpeg

I always wanted too when I was younger but now I'm old and scared of crashing.

The main thing I've wanted to do was the barstow to Vegas rally/race or whatever they call it.
no such thing. greatest feeling the world was swingin a leg back over a dirt bike after a 12 year break.

I used to race desert, almost pointed out of amateur before I got married and lazy. I still help our club run our race every year, have set up the B course at Meltdown the last two years. Will be out there again soon laying it out for this year.

I used to race desert, almost pointed out of amateur before I got married and lazy. I still help our club run our race every year, have set up the B course at Meltdown the last two years. Will be out there again soon laying it out for this year.
I raced course b last year 2022, course was fun but I got a flat on lap 2 about 200yards out and rode the rest of the way in to get a finish.

Course B was Top 3 races of last year. 👌

We tried hard to put together a good course in new terrain. The rocks were crazy in that area. Back to cougar buttes this year though

We tried hard to put together a good course in new terrain. The rocks were crazy in that area. Back to cougar buttes this year though
I missed out on course a due to my stator dieing on the way to the start. Got a loaner bike for Sundays course B and finished 9th overall and second in my class.
IMG_0022.jpeg

My youngest has been bugging me to start racing and I finally gave in this year. First race was a double header where he finished second and first in class so he is hooked. He wants me to dust off my bike and come racing but I haven't committed yet. Not sure my body can handle my old race pace
Levi Race.jpg

Back