Chop Shop Dual Sport Buggy

UR_Mawm69

oh boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

thread just for the buggy! yayayayayayy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i don't even know what to write about this thing.

it started, as you can see, a bunch of tubes on the uneven concrete side shop of papas house with some DuneBuggy.com spindles we had acquired at some point

i botched and hacked, what i figured and measured out to be, together the same exact front end as a DunBuggy.com car (they had one at Foutz's shop, next door to DouchebagDenton when i raced with him. so i was always over there copying down measurements and whatnot).

beat the fucking pisssssssssssssssssssssss out of it at Gordons Well.........
a.JPG

b.JPG

c.JPG

d.JPG

e.PNG

f.PNG

g.JPG

front end nearly folded off right at where the main tubes (I didn't do a continuous tube front the front of the car to the back. just butted up the front tubes to the main lower "hoop" of the car. like a fucking idiot kid that i was and im still paying the price to this day) connected to the lower "hoop/floorboard". thankfully, it didn't and we caught it before it happened.

somewhere along the line, we had our good buddy/aluminum guy make a sick as fuck body for it..........
a.jpg
b.jpg

c.jpg

d.jpg

e.jpg

f.jpg

ff.jpg
g.jpg
h.jpg

i.jpg

j.png

k.png
l.png

m.jpg

n.jpg

o.jpg

p.jpg
q.jpg
a.jpg
b.jpg

thought i got a lot smarterer and had a waterjet at my disposal now. so i made new plate front end and...........did the exact same fucking thing and just butted the front bulkhead up to the main hoop/baseboard of the car.

a.jpg

b.jpg

c.jpg

beat the fucking pisssssssssssssssssssssss out of it, AGAIN, started cracking and we caught it fairly early, gusseted and reinforced the living fuck out of it.............
a.jpg

b.jpg
c.jpg
d.jpg

e.jpg

f.jpg

g.jpg
h.png

a.jpg

b.jpg

c.jpg

d.jpg
e.jpg

f.jpg

g.jpg

annnnnnnnnnndddddddddddddd here we are today. hah
i have no idea wtf has happened mechanically/motorwise.
i know it currently has an LS2 block, LS6 cam, heads? idk a bunch of motor work. papa has rebuilt every motor and mendeola thats been in this thing like 420 times by now.
oh and.......... it has a sequential trans in it now.

PXL_20201120_175933982.jpg
PXL_20201028_031805848.jpg

Attachments

• PXL_20201120_175933982.jpg
    PXL_20201120_175933982.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 7
Gordons New Years 23/24'
only a few pics of the buggy. a bunch of Brogan on his new quad tho.

20231228_152830.jpg

20231229_130349.jpg

Attachments

• 20231229_164302.jpg
    20231229_164302.jpg
    250.7 KB · Views: 6
Back