Camburg 2.0 snouts in 6.0 spindle?

nosvm_

Was wondering if anyone has fit camburg 2.0 prerunner weld in snouts in their spindle from their 6.0 ranger edge mid travel kit?

Attachments

• IMG_7236.png
    IMG_7236.png
    523.6 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_7238.jpeg
    IMG_7238.jpeg
    278.8 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_7239.png
    IMG_7239.png
    877.2 KB · Views: 40
I have never seen or heard of someone upgrading the spindle on that kit because I believe it's designed around a stock LCA and Ball Joints. If you feel you "need" bigger wheel bearings and hubs than you are pushing that kit way way way way way way way harder than it was designed for AND you should look into doing a long travel kit with D35 4x4 hubs like with BTF fabrication makes or a Camburg long travel kit.

I have never seen or heard of someone upgrading the spindle on that kit because I believe it's designed around a stock LCA and Ball Joints. If you feel you "need" bigger wheel bearings and hubs than you are pushing that kit way way way way way way way harder than it was designed for AND you should look into doing a long travel kit with D35 4x4 hubs like with BTF fabrication makes or a Camburg long travel kit.
this.

the amount of work to get those 2.0" spindles on and working with brakes is not really worth the effort IMO.

we don't offer it and we have never done it with 2.0 snouts.
our ranger LT kit comes with 2.25" hubs.

Thanks for the info. Will be looking into race kits in the future then. Until then I’ll be running 2 different bolt patterns front and rear lol
I have never seen or heard of someone upgrading the spindle on that kit because I believe it's designed around a stock LCA and Ball Joints. If you feel you "need" bigger wheel bearings and hubs than you are pushing that kit way way way way way way way harder than it was designed for AND you should look into doing a long travel kit with D35 4x4 hubs like with BTF fabrication makes or a Camburg long travel kit

It would be easier to change rear axle to go 5x4.5" pattern. Would need new rear axles OR have a machine shop drill new pattern in the axles and brakes.

Back