Brian here!

Yeah that’s Ferret Fuckers old truck.
I picked up The F100 so that my 10 year old and I can slowly build it into a daily for him to drive when he turns 16View attachment 5573.
haha sooo good! His Monster must be below the pool line.

Hope to see you out in the dirt at some point.

Small exhaust company eh...... you are welcome to post up about your products here to spread the word. It would be cool to get a little exhaust education going... maybe that is what sets you guys apart from the competition

Maybe in time, we could set something up for forum members for a little discount 🤷‍♂️

haha sooo good! His Monster must be below the pool line.

Hope to see you out in the dirt at some point.

Small exhaust company eh...... you are welcome to post up about your products here to spread the word. It would be cool to get a little exhaust education going... maybe that is what sets you guys apart from the competition

Maybe in time, we could set something up for forum members for a little discount 🤷‍♂️
Guessing you are referring to his belly and not his angry inch 😂. And we can definitely work something out for the forum members, I’m trying to get back into forums and what better place to start.
No photos of the Vagon? Fail!
Sorry, didn’t think people here would care about any of my other vehicles. CD64D80D-A030-497D-B4B7-BB7FBCF83822.jpeg

Dude... That's a pretty sweet daddy wagon!

Thanks for joining! Are you guys going to be out at KOH at all? Most of us are camping up near Turkey Claw

Dude... That's a pretty sweet daddy wagon!

Thanks for joining! Are you guys going to be out at KOH at all? Most of us are camping up near Turkey Claw

I had planned on being out there from the 3rd-5th but it looks like we are going to be at The Grand Roadshow that weekend instead. If that falls through I’ll be out there

Back