Barstow Night Run?

Klever

Anyone down to do a Barstow night run during the week (It's finally starting to cool down)? I like to leave about 8pm and arrive in Barstow about 9:40pm and drive the off-road truck until I run out of fuel and then head home. This way you avoid a bunch of people and squids.

Truck needs for you: Commnications

I am in a beamed/linked truck. Average speed 45mph; I cruise.

Anyone down to do a Barstow night run during the week (It's finally starting to cool down)? I like to leave about 8pm and arrive in Barstow about 9:40pm and drive the off-road truck until I run out of fuel and then head home. This way you avoid a bunch of people and squids.

Truck needs for you: Commnications

I am in a beamed/linked truck. Average speed 45mph; I cruise.

Tough for me during the week with the kids

@sdecurti and I have been planning a day trip back out there soon...We were looking at a Sunday early am - afternoon type thing and bring our little dudes. Most likely start in Palmdale ----> Cruise all the way to Barstow del and then mess around for a bit out there and then jam back home via dirt to Palmdale

Where you at ?

Tough for me during the week with the kids

@sdecurti and I have been planning a day trip back out there soon...We were looking at a Sunday early am - afternoon type thing and bring our little dudes. Most likely start in Palmdale ----> Cruise all the way to Barstow del and then mess around for a bit out there and then jam back home via dirt to Palmdale

Where you at ?

I'm very much game for this

Yeah I guess I could do a weekend night run. I like Bartsow because its an easy drive and you have cell service just in case.

Yeah I guess I could do a weekend night run. I like Bartsow because its an easy drive and you have cell service just in case.
Yeah I get that. If we had more then two trucks cell service wouldn't bother me much. I just like that you can jump offroad in Borrego which is only 45 min from my house in Valley Center. Pretty much no one out there in RZR's or dirt bikes to worry too much about.

Mid week would be difficult but I'm down for a night run to Borrego/Ocotillo. I'm sure we can get some socal dudes down for this since it's a lot closer then Gnarstow.
i spend alot of time in ocotillo wells during the season and would be down for a night run out there.

Want to try and plan something early November? I wont be able to make any trips out before then because I'm on solo daddy duty.

Yeah that sounds cool too. Early November the weather should be perfect!

I'll be slow so I can hang in the back haha. I'll try and plan a route too unless anyone else has ideas?

I usually just end up going to the mojave trail for a fun little loop. Fun rolling hills...not all 4' whoops the entire time haha

Hell yeah!

I usually just end up going to the mojave trail for a fun little loop. Fun rolling hills...not all 4' whoops the entire time haha

Hell yeah!
Mojave Trail in Ocotillo or Barstow? I'm not to familiar with names of trails in Ocotillo

Back