Baja - Tickle the Tip 10/2022

every once in a while Rouse hits me up about trying to plan a baja trip for this group too.
I'd be down if there's enough folks who would be willing to commit.
Baja norte / baja sur / whatever.

we just need to pick dates (or a date range) and the # of days and I can develop a trip from that.

every once in a while Rouse hits me up about trying to plan a baja trip for this group too.
I'd be down if there's enough folks who would be willing to commit.
Baja norte / baja sur / whatever.

we just need to pick dates (or a date range) and the # of days and I can develop a trip from that.

Nice and sounds great.

As of right now I'm planning to go down to the SF250. Would be cool to plan something with guys on the forum for that race!

Looks epic! That front diff repair isn't a story any of you will forget for the rest of your days... one of those type 2 fun situations... at the time you are like FUCKKKKKK...looking back now you kind of just smile.

Still haven't been to Baja. Probably should fix that.

And the Baja trail repair is as it was done on the trail in Baja. Drove it home, around town as normal and to Thanksgiving trip as well. Sometimes temporary trail repairs are more permanent repairs.

First time I went to Baja to pit for a race team on a peninsula run. We had a cracked radiator half way down. Luckily it was in an actual town and the town we had planned to pit in. So after we got our pit set up that day we walked into town to find type of JB weld to fix the plastic radiator (chevy 1500). We found something that said 'permenente'. It got us up and across the border and then I think it last another full year or so before it actually failed on the dudes truck.

Back