Bad Lines in Baja - spring 2023

Geoff is the plan to just meet up at the hotel on friday night?
Yes, unless one of us is on the road to meet up and travel together. Me & my wife Melissa are picking up my 12-year-old Grant at 1pm then heading south from Palamar Mt. We'll get a group text started and will be running on the FAIR ch.

Attachments

• IMG_8554.jpg
    IMG_8554.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 22
I'm hoping I can make it but now I'm working the Overland Expo event the week prior... If I can make it i'll be letting you guys know last min as per usual...

Map is up!

Saturday we can start in Ojos at RM 32-95 and branch off on some old course down to Valle T for lunch, run down to Diablo dry lake to Morelle junction, over to Zoo rd. and to Eric's house.

Have the free day Sunday.

Sunday night we can run down and over to Old Mills on the on the Pacific side, stay there and run the beach up to Ensenada or run up the highway 3 to RM 285-400 Monday.

Attachments

• 23Baja500map.jpg
    23Baja500map.jpg
    312.4 KB · Views: 16
It’s been a few years since I’ve been back to Baja, so as much as I would like to put some dirt miles on with you
guys, I’m running to home away from home, Erendira. Race mile 360ish.

I plan to be there 5/25 Thursday and stay till ? at least a day after the race, with that being said, you guys are welcome to make
a pit stop or stay a night or two or till I throw you out….hahaha

I plan to pre run that area and sit at friends house and do some watching also, maybe fish if I bring gear down with me.
High on the on the list of things to do is …nothing, sit on patio and watch for whales.

I only got one other person going and he will go home and then come back for the race, if you guys are interested
let me know…..Charlie Brown kinda knows where I’m located, I believe.
Should be able to sleep 7-9 easily, been a while can’t remember how many bunks and most importantly a shitter and shower, hopefully no water or power issues, after all this is Baja.
Good time to go in case there is a BLGT run back here….Elliot, Stevy

i thought you were at or next to castro camp? that picture looks to be between castros and cals?

sounds like we may be coming by mondayish?

i thought you were at or next to castro camp? that picture looks to be between castros and cals?

sounds like we may be coming by mondayish?
I’m close to the fish camp, walking distance. The home I have there belongs to one of the owners of the camp.

See you Mondayish then….

Im also planning on going back Weekend of 7/21 with guys from Racing 905

Last edited:
A799792D-BA6A-4DB0-B866-54F9C2B54D06.jpeg
As you head north to Coyote Cals, just at the camp, the row of cabins at bottom of pic,
go left at the Y, go behind camp and fish processor, head toward the white house make a right and next house me.
if you go left, the house at the end where it overlooks the boat launch is the home of some good people Jerry and Annette legends here and in San Felipe/Baja, they host some happy hour fun.

My friend that lives down there just told me this:

"They offended a few people, and one was high up in the TJ Cartel. They supposedly where also driving like complete idiots and pissing people off, + they confiscated 39 tons of coke in Ensenada yesterday. Sinaloa vs Arellano Felix Cartel."

Back