Anyone do vinyl fencing?

Klever

Any of you guys do vinyl fencing?

I have about ~1,500 feet of fence line I want done. Flat and easy. (good soft dirt)

Do it yourself, I ordered all the materials on Fencing Direct. I got a quote for install early Covid for about 300ft that made me choke. The wife and I did it with a Harbor Freight auger and it was so easy we didn't even fight about it. I figured the cost out afterwards and Jorge would have wanted $145/hr to do it.

Thanks for the tip for fencing Motiracer38! Unfortunately I am a WHITE boy...I can't do stuff outside (for very long) or I'll lobster.

Deinitely wanting someone to do it for me ha ha!

I'll pay if you want to do it? I'll have my buddy dig all the holes with his skidsteer too.

Thanks for the tip for fencing Motiracer38! Unfortunately I am a WHITE boy...I can't do stuff outside (for very long) or I'll lobster.

Deinitely wanting someone to do it for me ha ha!

I'll pay if you want to do it? I'll have my buddy dig all the holes with his skidsteer too.
Looking for a quote as well. Under 1000 linear feet.

Look into 3T they did my fence at my house in French Valley near the airport.
Also, Hemet Fence is ok too but 3T was more affordable

if you are not in a rush and can do it urself or with a few friends its not that hard. I watched a few u-tube videos and bought a harbor freight augur. I got quotes 5-8k just for install. I bought the fence material from a wholesale company it was cheaper in the end then buying from Lowes or home depot. There are a few companies on offer up that do installed as well you might try or go get a few guys from home depot.

Attachments

• house1.jpg
    house1.jpg
    281.1 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Ive done vinyl fencing before but I’m not local to you. They are fairly easy to install.

Back