96 ranger build “Dolly”

GarrettP417

What’s up guys been doing quite a bit of fabrication/welding the last few years and definitely learned a lot! Probably just bit off more than I can chew 😂😂😭but it is what it is, me an a buddy rolled his ranger a couple years back and it’s been parked since, but it’s finally time we found a new one to start with! I don’t think we’re really gonna salvage anything from the old one probably just gonna sell it it as is! But I got a clean slate to start with, plan as of now is to get all the main things on order/handled, TE design cab cage, blitzkrieg beams, threat short course kit maybe I need some opinions!Some sort of built housing and lastly a built 5.3 to make her purrrrr!😝😝IMG_3361.png

Attachments

• IMG_3370.jpeg
    IMG_3370.jpeg
    340.9 KB · Views: 12
What’s up guys been doing quite a bit of fabrication/welding the last few years and definitely learned a lot! Probably just bit off more than I can chew 😂😂😭but it is what it is, me an a buddy rolled his ranger a couple years back and it’s been parked since, but it’s finally time we found a new one to start with! I don’t think we’re really gonna salvage anything from the old one probably just gonna sell it it as is! But I got a clean slate to start with, plan as of now is to get all the main things on order/handled, TE design cab cage, blitzkrieg beams, threat short course kit maybe I need some opinions!Some sort of built housing and lastly a built 5.3 to make her purrrrr!😝😝View attachment 12756
Got my buddy cutting out the DIY off-road back half also got the blitzkrieg beam kit on order

Attachments

• IMG_3732.png
    IMG_3732.png
    480.4 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_3733.png
    IMG_3733.png
    461.8 KB · Views: 9
Back