2nd Annual Dusty Butte Ranch Poker Run in Lucerne Valley

deangraen

Hello all you rad people, Im hosting our 2nd annual thanksgiving poker run November 25th at our family ranch in Lucerne Valley. If any of you are interested itll be a fun family event, should be around 40 miles in total. We will be starting at around 9:30 - 10:00 AM, we also have some decent prizes this year. I have all the information located on my IG and in the bio on my IG. Check in at @_dean_graen_ and @dusty_butte_ranch for more information. Would be awesome to see some of you and your families out there. We wont be able to host camping for the attendees but we are less than a mile from open camping in Cougar Buttes.DUSTY BUTTE FLYER rev 1.png

Dang it we are gunna be out at Cuddeback Dry lake off 395... and most of us will have the rock donkeys instead of the prerunners this year... other wise id say we'll be there!

Would be cool to link up with you camp at your place or near it with a big group down the road! @85Yota just down the way from ya on the other side of the Hwy.

Cougar buttes is such a cool zone looking forward to exploring it with the 4runner and the family.

E

Dang it we are gunna be out at Cuddeback Dry lake off 395... and most of us will have the rock donkeys instead of the prerunners this year... other wise id say we'll be there!

Would be cool to link up with you camp at your place or near it with a big group down the road! @85Yota just down the way from ya on the other side of the Hwy.

Cougar buttes is such a cool zone looking forward to exploring it with the 4runner and the family.

E
Bummer, I mean im technically in a rock donkey as well haha. This run i made so jeeps and stock vehicles can do it.

Yessss, id be so down for that. Would love to have you guys come on out and camp at the ranch. @85Yota has a spot out there in Lucerne as well?

Its a ton of fun, awesome for the kids with all the rocks for them to climb on.

Bummer, I mean im technically in a rock donkey as well haha. This run i made so jeeps and stock vehicles can do it.

Yessss, id be so down for that. Would love to have you guys come on out and camp at the ranch. @85Yota has a spot out there in Lucerne as well?

Its a ton of fun, awesome for the kids with all the rocks for them to climb on.
brotato, my shitbox currently has 2 inches of up travel before bump 🤡🤡🤡

And yes that's what she said.

I'll be up at cuddeback but I know Kyle_pwr on Instagram has a big group going out. His property is off camp rock Rd on granite to the right, which is right where it turns at the Y. He has a lot of people going out with trucks you can meet up with and mob

And yeah I live in Lucerne Valley south of the 18 and rabbit springs Rd south of the lakebed that has water on it currently from the rain last week we got.

And yeah I live in Lucerne Valley south of the 18 and rabbit springs Rd south of the lakebed that has water on it currently from the rain last week we got.
Oh shoot okay! I’m sure you’ve seen my place. It’s the fenced in 10 acres off cambria with the bus. And yeah I know Kyle well, I’ll end up over there when the old folks crash out at my place.

Back