'23-'24 Dune Season trips... Moto things, BLGT Glamis Gathering??

gtrainor21

Who all is getting ready for the upcoming dune season? We've got a small group of us moto dorks that go out to Glamis from AZ at least a few times a season so I figured I'd drop dates here in case anyone else would like to join in! We usually pick off weekends but right now we're talking a Halloween trip.

Also I'm not opposed to putting a trip together to get the trucks out there, who all is interested in a takeover in Glamis? I took my K5 out there before KOH this year and it was WAY more fun than I thought it would be, I think I rode the bike twice in the 4 days I was there lol

Pics didn’t upload on the last message…

Attachments

• IMG_4985.jpeg
    IMG_4985.jpeg
    248.5 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_4989.jpeg
    IMG_4989.jpeg
    193.7 KB · Views: 22
I'd love to go back to Glamis this season, it's always fun out there. New Year's through KOH is always a dead time for me and will be looking for some trips to join in on. Never been to Dumont either but looks like a great place.

I'm not opposed to MLK weekend in January, it has been my favorite weekend as far as weather there. The ASA does their cleanup that weekend too so theres always that to help with.

I’ve been to Dumont once when I was working in Barstow. Went for the day to check it out since I had never been and the place looks like it would be a blast. It was in July when I went with some thunderstorms rolling through and not a soul out there, one of the perks of keeping the A/C working in the rig 😂

Attachments

• IMG_0978.jpeg
    IMG_0978.jpeg
    346.7 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_0980.jpeg
    IMG_0980.jpeg
    142.2 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_1002.jpeg
    IMG_1002.jpeg
    168.5 KB · Views: 19
We do glamis as much as possible. November is crazy for us though (trying to race the 1000 and the wife's bday). We are doing the week before xmas through new years for sure. Just have a stock width bronco and a 1 year old, so we are relatively slow.

@gtrainor21 We just moved to Havasu, where in AZ are you guys?

We do glamis as much as possible. November is crazy for us though (trying to race the 1000 and the wife's bday). We are doing the week before xmas through new years for sure. Just have a stock width bronco and a 1 year old, so we are relatively slow.

@gtrainor21 We just moved to Havasu, where in AZ are you guys?
I have some friends from NM that like to hang out there that week between Christmas and New Years So I'd be up for bringing the K5 out and being slow with you for a few days!

I'm currently on the complete opposite side of the state from you in Safford (about 50 miles from the NM border). It's starting to look like I'll be relocating here soon to Mesa or somewhere in the East side of the valley.

Im interested- i have pretty much only gone to glamis for the past 4-5 years. I still ride moto but usually take my truck out there. IMG_8217.jpg

YES YES YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DUNES!!!!!!! OR DESERT SOMEWHERE CLOSER TO ARIZONA, THAN COMMIEFORNIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!! LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @gtrainor21

Anyone going out for New years??? Were planning on going to Gordon's the 28th - the 31st. Just Gordon's with a small group

I have a group of friends that typically goes to glamis between christmas and new years, I have yet to touch base with them and see if that is still their plan this year. I've never been to gordons so I'm no opposed to checking it out. might be a fun trip to run the jimmy down sand highway from glamis. Duners Diner is right there isnt it?

anyone going out for Easter weekend?
we'll be at Gordons w/ the car Fri - Sun, this weekend.
aint got no one to camp w/ per usual. so we're open to offers or people!

Back