For Sale 1987-1996 Bronco and OBS Ford Dome Lights

One thing ive never liked about the many broncos and OBS fords ive owned is the useless dome light. Pretty excited about this project. My buddy Eric and I developed these direct replacement 2 piece billet cnc milled dome lights for these trucks. They are finsihed in black annodize and use a KC Cyclone that is easy to mate to the OEM electronics and retain the functionality of the dash switch (turning the headlight knob all the way counter clockwise) and the factory door switch.

We made 50 of these and may make more depending on how they sell. The intent here was make something that would keep stock dimensions but be small enough to clear the Solo Motorsports cage. For those who aren't aware there are several versions of OEM dome lights in these vehicles over the years but they all mount and wire the same. Below is a picture and a link to a couple IG videos I did of the products. I hope you guys enjoy.

Rapid Prototype/Production/Assembly Video

Demo Video

IMG_3859.JPG

I know
You guys intend making more stuff besides this light fixture

I know
You guys intend making more stuff besides this light fixture
Also not directing this at you but you did bring it up, people will get sticker shock when I ask $250 for something I designed and produced but will spend double or triple that with a shop like RPG or SVC for a billet accessory without even thinking about it. I need to crack that code.

And yeah I am doing 3rd brake lights and some stuff for other vehicles, newer broncos, raptors, etc

Also not directing this at you but you did bring it up, people will get sticker shock when I ask $250 for something I designed and produced but will spend double or triple that with a shop like RPG or SVC for a billet accessory without even thinking about it. I need to crack that code.

And yeah I am doing 3rd brake lights and some stuff for other vehicles, newer broncos, raptors, etc
Not bashing at all, just a comment
Keep us posted on your stuff
Bronco scene is growing just like older 4runners good luck

Bump! Got these back from anodize this week and they’re lookin bitchin!

To recap:
These fit 1987-1996 Broncos and OBS trucks (1997 F-250/350 Trucks)

These kits include the following:

- 2-piece CNC billet anodize housing
- Mounting Hardware
- Electrical connectors

You provide: KC Cyclone of your choice

These are designed to be 100% bolt in to the factory location, clear a @solomotorsports roll cage, and install in under an hour with basic hand tools, and provide tons more lighting over the OEM unit without being overwhelming.

$250 plus shipping, they can be ordered through my website, also willing to meet up with local dudes and do PayPal/cash/Venmo/Zelle

D299E03C-CABC-4B39-990D-4CC57F0ED7C5.jpeg549803A0-ADA3-4B88-9E41-CCE160196D6C.jpeg42D92F18-BEA2-4F83-9238-8AE5FEA3B958.jpeg

Back