What's the best Trail Welder?

dwphoto

Administrator
What are you guys running?

3 batteries with jumpers with some rod has been a life saver in the past.
10396075103_d2371bf4e6_b.jpg

2507272927_4d03a45c3b_b.jpg

A few names I've seen around

Premier Power Welder
Karnage Welder
Bun Trail Welder
Legace Welder

Discuss!

Been using the Bun welder for a few years. Runs Hot but other than that it's been perfect. At the time I think it was the cheapest option.

Attachments

• PXL_20230501_211845620.jpg
    PXL_20230501_211845620.jpg
    614.3 KB · Views: 9
Premier hands down.
Yes it's pricey and you need a big dog alternator. But you can run tools, weld and run a blender off of it. We've fixed everything from driveshafts to mounts to cracked frames with them.

The Karnage welder is also a great option, especially if you have battery powered tools and hop from vehicle to vehicle. I've seen them in action and have been impressed.

And don't forget about Ready Welder. It's basically a fancy 2 battery mig gun. I've seen them for as low as $300 bnib on FB. Mine just stays in the crawler.

Premier hands down.
Yes it's pricey and you need a big dog alternator. But you can run tools, weld and run a blender off of it. We've fixed everything from driveshafts to mounts to cracked frames with them.

The Karnage welder is also a great option, especially if you have battery powered tools and hop from vehicle to vehicle. I've seen them in action and have been impressed.

And don't forget about Ready Welder. It's basically a fancy 2 battery mig gun. I've seen them for as low as $300 bnib on FB. Mine just stays in the crawler.

I do like the vehicle to vehicle option of the Karnage. Price point is a little steep but it would be a tool that would be around for a long time.

Back