Ron - Southern Utah

BigRonDog

What's up everyone. Ron from southern Utah.

Into rock crawlers, pre-runners, sand cars, etc... Here to gain information and share information. Keep in the know..

I am about 10 minutes from Sand Hollow, it's awesome out here. Hit me up and I can help you plan the trip, where to go, where to stay, etc. Pretty good exploring out here, sand dunes, trails to mesquite NV. etc.

I need to get my Ranger registered out here in utah and ill be heading there asap.
Is the ohv class and safety certificate necessary for driving down there?

I love Southern Utah so much I bought a piece of property in Brian Head 9 years ago, my pipe dream is to move out there.

where is your favorite desert spot out there?

I love Southern Utah so much I bought a piece of property in Brian Head 9 years ago, my pipe dream is to move out there.

Nice, I think they already got some snow down there.
I havent been able to check out any desert trails yet. Ive only been out here a little over a year.
Hopefully @BigRonDog can share some.

I need to get my Ranger registered out here in utah and ill be heading there asap.
Is the ohv class and safety certificate necessary for driving down there?
I am not entirely sure, I have only dealt with street legal rigs. I haven't registered my rock crawler yet. I know the out of state permit for OHV is easy, but haven't done that either.

that is awesome. Cool place to have land. So far Warner valley is fun, but haven't don't much pre runner stuff around here yet. I plan to this year.
@ThatLJguy big sand hollow guy and @Hambone
Sweet, hit me up.

Did you used to live in Beaumont/Banning area? I think I bought some 14" coil overs off you years ago. If so im jealous you made the move to southern utah.

Did you used to live in Beaumont/Banning area? I think I bought some 14" coil overs off you years ago. If so im jealous you made the move to southern utah.
That probably was me. Where they new with adjusters? I was stacking parts for a long time for my 4runner. Had to pull the plug because I had an idea of moving.. Well here I am. A really good choice. CA just wasn't for me any more. The move was super easy looking back. Scary during the time, but super easy looking back.

Back