Nov 4 Lost Lizard Poker Run Superstition OHV - 20-25mile marked course NOT A Race - Family Fun Adventure - Boondock camping

67dezerttortise

San Diego Off road Coalition is a group of volunteers that fight to protect our right to recreation. This is our annual fundraiser.

We pull 500-800 vehicles and 3000 people out to the Desert for Great Family Fun filled adventures with a raffle that night.

Pre Register Pre Order an event shirt at www.sdorc.org

San Diego Off road Coalition is a group of volunteers that fight to protect our right to recreation. This is our annual fundraiser.

We pull 500-800 vehicles and 3000 people out to the Desert for Great Family Fun filled adventures with a raffle that night.

Pre Register Pre Order an event shirt at www.sdorc.org
Rad! how can we help promote? you have a flyer pdf? for it

We did this last year for the first time and had so much fun. Wish we could make it this year. If you havent been, you should check it out for sure.

Did one of these runs in 2003 with Jim Ederer @ Protrux in San Marcos. Started and ended at the Lazy Lizard Saloon in Ocotillo. It was a poker run with raffle afterwards and watched whatever the latest Dezert People was at the time inside the bar. It was a good time! Not making this one though. I don’t think having 500-800 of your closest friends on this run would make for a fun event 😕

Did one of these runs in 2003 with Jim Ederer @ Protrux in San Marcos. Started and ended at the Lazy Lizard Saloon in Ocotillo. It was a poker run with raffle afterwards and watched whatever the latest Dezert People was at the time inside the bar. It was a good time! Not making this one though. I don’t think having 500-800 of your closest friends on this run would make for a fun event 😕
i was actually suprised how good the flow was last year. We came up on a bunch of slower jeeps, but they mostly let us through... and by the time you did catch someone it was time to jump out and check out the check points.

Back