Nissan Titan Prerunner

BajaZay

Hello,

Just wanted to finally join the forum and share my 2007 Nissan Titan build. This truck was built over the course of 5 years or so and has changed hands two times for different things. The front engine cage and rear backhalf were done by Sacc Fab out of Mira Mesa which he is now located in Ramona. The cab cage work was done by KL Fab out of Escondido.

I acquired this truck from Nick one of the co-owners of dirt king as it was one of the first Nissan titans to have a production race out from dirt king. When I bought it had a race kit up front with king coilvers with no bump stops and the rear was completely stock.

Build List as Follows:
Front:

* Dirt King Long Travel Race Kit

* King 2.5x10 Remote Resi Coilovers

* Carbon 3.0x10 Quad Bypass’s

* King 2.0x2 Hydraulic Bump Stops

* Sacc Fab Engine Cage

* Dirt King Limit Straps

* Dirt King Huh Spacers

* 16.5” of travel

Rear:

* Ruff Stuff Specialties 4-Link

* King 3.0x18 Quad Bypass’s

* King 2.5x14 Remote Resi Coilovers

* RCI 32gal Fuel Cell

* Dirt King Limit Straps

* Wicked Creations 3.5 Housing / 35 Spline

* Quick Performance 5.67 Gears [Nodular]

* Custom Driveshaft

* Solid Axle Industries Dana 60 Kit Full Floater Kit

*Solid Axle Industries 2.5 Race Hubs

* 26” of travel

Cab:

* 2" DOM Race Legal Cage - KL Fabrication - Escondido

* Switch Pros 8 Shooter

* KC Dome Lights

Engine:

* 5.6 Engine

* PRG Solid Motor Mounts

* JBA Long Tube Headers

* Uprev Tuned

* 3” Exhaust / 3” Race Venom / 3” Vibrant Resonator

* Spectre Cold Air Intake

* Custom Radiator Overflow Tank

* Custom Power Steering Reservoir

* CSF Aluminum Radiator

Wheels:

* 17” Robby Gordon Simulated Beadlocks

* 37x12.50r17 BFG KR2s

Build Video:

Truck is also for sale for 30k

7B783DEF-EB5F-40BC-8909-FBD272E75400.jpegB2A56FC0-AFBE-4D92-A355-2FC60C2ACA1B.jpeg

Rad dude and thanks for joining the forum! Good luck with the sale. Going to be buying something else?

I had a 08 Titan for years. Loved the truck but there was just no after market support at the time and I didn't have the funds to just do an LS swap deal.

Yours looks like it's a fun truck.

So right now I have a dent side I want to build but I can’t build it until this truck sells. Yeah it runs good just need front race hubs and a Howe steering upgrade and the titan is complete for the most part. I’d prefer not swap it because a LS is too typical I like keeping it with a Nissan power plant.

Here’s a pic of my dens

Attachments

• IMG_6564.jpeg
    IMG_6564.jpeg
    571.5 KB · Views: 6
I always like the motor in the Nissan but I heard the transmissions were weak.

Mine drove fine but it would always heat up when towing or going up steep grades. I even put the deeper pan on it but it didn't help.

I always like the motor in the Nissan but I heard the transmissions were weak.

Mine drove fine but it would always heat up when towing or going up steep grades. I even put the deeper pan on it but it didn't help.
yeah I haven’t had any issues with my transmission yet to be honest. I’ve ran it everywhere even in the dunes with no issues. Done limited towing so far but I collectively only drive the truck maybe 5,000 miles a year.

Only thing I’ve been dealing with is a limp issue when I get into deep whoops that I’ve been trying to figure out. It’s got to be some type of inertia switch issue.

Back