New to the group

4x4TruckCamper

New to the group looking forward to learning a lot. Have a wife and daughter that love to adventure. We camp almost every weekend. If not we are using the truck camper for my daughters wrestling tournaments. So works out great and stays on full time.

I have done a lot to the truck but still a lot to go. Have done the ORBDR with the truck and camper. I use to work at earth cruiser here in central oregon. That’s pretty much it lol
722B64FF-1937-4FFB-96BF-6E046697C784.jpeg

New to the group looking forward to learning a lot. Have a wife and daughter that love to adventure. We camp almost every weekend. If not we are using the truck camper for my daughters wrestling tournaments. So works out great and stays on full time.

I have done a lot to the truck but still a lot to go. Have done the ORBDR with the truck and camper. I use to work at earth cruiser here in central oregon. That’s pretty much it lol
View attachment 24472
Welcome dude. You are up in Oregon?

Man I remember the long weekends for wrestling tournaments. Hundreds of hours in the bleachers didn't do anything good for my back!

Man I remember the long weekends for wrestling tournaments. Hundreds of hours in the bleachers didn't do anything good for my back!
Why we love bringing the truck camper. We can make lunch take a nap watch a movie. It’s become the “hang out spot”

Back