New to BLGT

Tragan M

I’ve looked around for a while on the page but i guess i finally found a reason to join. Had a bad crash on the 4th of November, long story short I rolled my 08 Ranger and I’m looking to get if fixed but I’m not sure who to go to or where to even start so hopefully I can get the help here. Really hope to get my truck running I know it’s going to be $ & time but well worth it if fixable imo…

IMG_4826.jpegIMG_1759.jpeg

Hey man, this is the spot. Everyone is real helpful.
What are your plans or ideas with that thing?
If you plan to cage it and start a full blown project now is the time since the cab has to be replaced.
I would start looking for a cab from a junk yard.
Then work your way out.
Solo makes a nice cab cage kit.
Basically all you need is a good cab. The rest cab just be fiberglass.
Just depends on what your plans are and how much chedda cheese you plan to throw at it.
Welcome dude, good luck.

Bummer.... But thanks for Joining.

You'll want to just find another Cab and then do the swap or... If it's a time thing. It may be best to just start fresh if this truck doesn't have a whole lot of work into it. You'll probably save time and break even money wise.

Hey man, this is the spot. Everyone is real helpful.
What are your plans or ideas with that thing?
If you plan to cage it and start a full blown project now is the time since the cab has to be replaced.
I would start looking for a cab from a junk yard.
Then work your way out.
Solo makes a nice cab cage kit.
Basically all you need is a good cab. The rest cab just be fiberglass.
Just depends on what your plans are and how much chedda cheese you plan to throw at it.
Welcome dude, good luck.
Thank you I appreciate it, I wasn’t expecting a response this fast lol… I’ve been looking but I haven’t found one yet in a yard, I’ve been trying to see if maybe a cab around the same user maybe a year difference may fit?? But like you said my main priority would be to get it caged after it’s fixed. The guy below also said I could possibly cut the pillars and weld a new top, ive thought about this as well but im not sure if would be fine ??

Welcome. It happens to all of us. You can cut all the pillars and weld on a to top.
Thanks man much appreciated I was thinking about this as well. I looking to get it caged as well just incase afterwards I still need to go over the rest of the truck cause I’m certain there is more damage that’s unseen. But if I can find someone to do the work I’ll get it done

Bummer.... But thanks for Joining.

You'll want to just find another Cab and then do the swap or... If it's a time thing. It may be best to just start fresh if this truck doesn't have a whole lot of work into it. You'll probably save time and break even money wise.
Thank you, much appreciated I’m not sure where to look for a cab the closest ford salvage isn’t open anymore so I’m not even sure where to look honestly.

Thanks man much appreciated I was thinking about this as well. I looking to get it caged as well just incase afterwards I still need to go over the rest of the truck cause I’m certain there is more damage that’s unseen. But if I can find someone to do the work I’ll get it done
Right on. I know a bunch of fab shop depending on where you're from?

Back