New member with a Sammy

IMG_0336.jpegIMG_0332.jpeg

Hello, quick intro.
My names Danny, current rig is a 87’ Suzuki Samurai, I’m in the Santa Clarita/Antelope Valley area. I’m into any form of off-roading or motorsports.
I like what Badlines & Goodtimes are about. Get out, get wheeling, leave it clean.
Nice to see an active forum, relatively local. Look to stay connected and hopefully get out wheeling and cleaning with some of you.

Cheers!🍺🍺🍺

View attachment 28925View attachment 28926

Hello, quick intro.
My names Danny, current rig is a 87’ Suzuki Samurai, I’m in the Santa Clarita/Antelope Valley area. I’m into any form of off-roading or motorsports.
I like what Badlines & Goodtimes are about. Get out, get wheeling, leave it clean.
Nice to see an active forum, relatively local. Look to stay connected and hopefully get out wheeling and cleaning with some of you.

Cheers!🍺🍺🍺
yoooo dude welcome ! Thanks for joining! Sammy looks rad. What you got done to it?

We definitely gotta get out there for some wheeling and a clean up or 3.

Thanks man. Hope to sneak out for the Barstow clean up, but suppose to be going to Panamint Valley Days the following week. So may be hard. But gonna try anyway.

Sammy’s got stock motor w/ header, T-case gears, 4.57 diffs w/lockers, chromolys F&R, high steer with hydro assist on 33s.
It has other junk, but that’s what makes it work.
It’s not the first build I’ve done, but maybe the funnest.

Back