New guy from Newbury Park

kirkb

Brand new to the forum, but have one of the #badlinesgoodtimes jerseys from WorldWide. Before I knew it was a “thing” and I saw the jersey, I had to have one and Liam had one made up for me (actually going to wear it one day next week at BC Bike Race). Also saw some of this crew in action at KOH (my first time going) and really appreciated the King of the Canners and clean up work being done. Based on those 2 things, and shared passion of mountain biking and off reading - figured I should join. Have multiple mountain bikes, XC, Enduro and even E - and recently picked up a Raptor.

Look forward to meeting the crew.

IMG_3848.jpeg

Welcome! Lots of forum members in your area. I’m up in Ojai. Nice picture 👍🍻

Brand new to the forum, but have one of the #badlinesgoodtimes jerseys from WorldWide. Before I knew it was a “thing” and I saw the jersey, I had to have one and Liam had one made up for me (actually going to wear it one day next week at BC Bike Race). Also saw some of this crew in action at KOH (my first time going) and really appreciated the King of the Canners and clean up work being done. Based on those 2 things, and shared passion of mountain biking and off reading - figured I should join. Have multiple mountain bikes, XC, Enduro and even E - and recently picked up a Raptor.

Look forward to meeting the crew.

View attachment 25272
Oh dang. Right here in Thousand Oaks. We ride ( I haven’t been riding as of late) every Thursday at 6 Badlinesgoodtimes on strava. Look forward to meeting ya. Elliott

Cool, welcome aboard. I grew up and work in NP and live in Simi. Welcome to the group and hope to see you on some of the Thursday rides. It is typically a good mix of Amish and E bikes. Most of the ebikes hang back and mix it up with the less fortunate though. :p

Back