Kinda sorta race car guy from MT

gittinrowdy472

Hey guys! I came across the podcast and binge listened to every episode at work and kept hearing about the forum. Decided to give it a look and figured I might as well join! I'm from central Montana and race our local YORR Series (Yellowstone Offroad Racing) in a class 1/1500 car. My stepdad owns and operates Throttle Down Kustoms and around 12 years ago he built his second class 1/1500 car. Growing up I was always helping where I could, which led into helping with prep and pitting, followed by starting to co-drive, and eventually I got the opportunity to start driving and handling all of the prep. I'm very lucky to be doing it and have learned a ton and had a blast while doing it!

Aside from racecar stuff, I ride dirtbikes and snowmobiles, enjoy working and building my personal trucks, and just being apart of the motorsports community. I'm stoked to join the forum and share/follow all the rad builds and adventures. Thanks to the Bad Lines crew for giving us a place to do this!

Here's some photos of the racecar and my personal rigs!

100694894-DSCF2236.JPG
Throttle Down Kustoms/TDK Motorsports Class 1/1500 race car
IMG_9993.jpeg
1995 Ford F150 "Shreddie Bauer" (Work in Progress lol)
IMG_9974.jpeg
2006 Ram 3500 5.9 Cummins

Hey guys! I came across the podcast and binge listened to every episode at work and kept hearing about the forum. Decided to give it a look and figured I might as well join! I'm from central Montana and race our local YORR Series (Yellowstone Offroad Racing) in a class 1/1500 car. My stepdad owns and operates Throttle Down Kustoms and around 12 years ago he built his second class 1/1500 car. Growing up I was always helping where I could, which led into helping with prep and pitting, followed by starting to co-drive, and eventually I got the opportunity to start driving and handling all of the prep. I'm very lucky to be doing it and have learned a ton and had a blast while doing it!

Aside from racecar stuff, I ride dirtbikes and snowmobiles, enjoy working and building my personal trucks, and just being apart of the motorsports community. I'm stoked to join the forum and share/follow all the rad builds and adventures. Thanks to the Bad Lines crew for giving us a place to do this!

Here's some photos of the racecar and my personal rigs!

View attachment 29205
Throttle Down Kustoms/TDK Motorsports Class 1/1500 race car
View attachment 29207
1995 Ford F150 "Shreddie Bauer" (Work in Progress lol)
View attachment 29208
2006 Ram 3500 5.9 Cummins
hell yea dude ! Welcome thanks for joining!

digging that purple on the race car.

Back