Kinda new member

Cstutz56

IMG_5944.jpeg
Hi yall, I made an account a while ago but just never made any posts so I thought I would make my first one here. Im originally from Orange County California but I moved to Boise Idaho just 2 years ago where I started to build my 98 4runner. I’ve done a good amount of work on it like total chaos long travel and some fiberglass, and I’m sure that some of you have seen my jump video that was passed around a year ago that showed the aftermath of my stupidity. But I wanted to start making some posts about my projects and wanted to get some second and third opinions on them. The end goal is a cage bypasses up front and a rear leaf conversion with bypasses but that’s gonna be a looooong way down the line.IMG_3048.jpeg

Last edited:
View attachment 28788
Hi yall, I made an account a while ago but just never made any posts so I thought I would make my first one here. Im originally from Orange County California but I moved to Boise Idaho just 2 years ago where I started to build my 98 4runner. I’ve done a good amount of work on it like total chaos long travel and some fiberglass, and I’m sure that some of you have seen my jump video that was passed around a year ago that showed the aftermath of my stupidity. But I wanted to start making some posts about my projects and wanted to get some second and third opinions on them. The end goal is a cage bypasses up front and a rear leaf conversion with bypasses but that’s gonna be a looooong way down the line.View attachment 28789
Welcome dude ! You buddies with the Backcountry4WD dudes ?

rad! Then we've already met, Sorry. 🤡 tough to put the screen name to the face/name haha lol
Good group of dudes you guys have got!

Back