Imitation beadlock

LoganWC34

Made a post about this a few weeks ago, fast forward to now i picked up some used pro comp wheels, love the look of them, got all 4 for around 250$. The inner wheel is black and the outer ring is machined. I have a supply for the bolts since they aren’t shiny and i like shiny😆. But the ring is a lil rock rashed. I dont mind the fact its rock rashed, but itd be nice if it wasnt at the same time. I looked at pro comps website, they dont have a ring for my size wheel? what should i do? my local wheel repair shop is really pricey

Attachments

• IMG_1767.jpeg
    IMG_1767.jpeg
    277.3 KB · Views: 11
Made a post about this a few weeks ago, fast forward to now i picked up some used pro comp wheels, love the look of them, got all 4 for around 250$. The inner wheel is black and the outer ring is machined. I have a supply for the bolts since they aren’t shiny and i like shiny😆. But the ring is a lil rock rashed. I dont mind the fact its rock rashed, but itd be nice if it wasnt at the same time. I looked at pro comps website, they dont have a ring for my size wheel? what should i do? my local wheel repair shop is really pricey
@marcytech at Cutless Designs can make some rings for you. I had some aluminum rings made for OG Robby Gordon (simulated beadlock) wheels I had bought without rings or hardware a while back.

They were $50 ea at the time plus shipping. This was a couple years ago, so the price may have changed.

Back