Got a suggestion.....

You, ma'am, are wrong. Cautious is an adjective.... Caution is a noun. But it's ok my lil jakey-poo.... You'll get there some day ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ…

fuckme. i knew that. i was actually doing workwork and not paying attention. shame on me. im a fucking gawwamma nazzi 2 usually. fuk

Can we make a thread with different websites to purchase off-road/wheels/suspension/lighting/fab goodies?

I always see ppl with some great looking products from shops Iโ€™ve never heard of/seen, and a lot of these sites donโ€™t pop up in google search.

Maybe have the first post updated with a list every so often?

Can we make a thread with different websites to purchase off-road/wheels/suspension/lighting/fab goodies?

I always see ppl with some great looking products from shops Iโ€™ve never heard of/seen, and a lot of these sites donโ€™t pop up in google search.

Maybe have the first post updated with a list every so often?
Yea absolutely great Idea.

I posted this In the off topic section. Which links to our sites we like page which are companies we know personally.

But having a thread for sites offroad parts / shops specific. Would be cool.

I personally like the idea of using our network here within the forum if possible.

E

Can we add a dark mode to this site? Thanks! Your momma is the best.
Okay, Just made a dark mode...

Go to your Profile( click your name at the top)
----> Preferences
----> Style "Heavy Metal"
----> Save
----> Refresh

I still need to tweak a few of the colors but it's a start...

Let me know what you guys think.

E

Better but still could use some improvement IMO.

Some suggestions:
Can you make the background black instead of dark grey?
Can you also remove the borders around each person's post? Or change the borders from white to black?

I think those two changes would make this dark mode perfect!

Back