FOR WHEN THE DETAILS MATTER

Baja Designs

M-40D9A4AZBh1C6K_LF0pQ-u98n0n2kUXZVOoUyk_655a4ddc6e70e1b388250e425d0de575258c7265.jpg

Hardware from @betterbolts

WOULD YOU GUYS LIKE TO SEE SOME MORE CUSTOMIZABLE OPTIONS WITH YOUR LIGHTS?

Let's hear your guys thoughts down below!

Bill Sonevongxay | Forum Sales & Support 
Email: Bill@bajadesigns.com Phone: (760)560-2252​

Just popped in today to pick up some of your SAE lights. Super excited to see how well that cutoff line works next winter! 🤙

Maybe a light with an adjustable pattern / spill area would be pretty cool kinda like an old school mag light.

I'm mostly concerned with wildlife on road trips, so while I understand the benefits of light spill, it doesn't necessarily do me any good for my application. So more versatility in the optics is a thought.

I’d be a lot more interested in better security hardware to help prevent theft than bling hardware. The options I’ve seen in the industry are pretty weak. These lights are too expensive and often times easily accessible on front bumpers for hex head bolts and allen head screws. I’m using torx security screw between the bracket and light on 4 of my Squadrons, but those driver bits aren’t exactly hard to come by. Definitely a step up from an allen head though!

I’d be a lot more interested in better security hardware to help prevent theft than bling hardware. The options I’ve seen in the industry are pretty weak. These lights are too expensive and often times easily accessible on front bumpers for hex head bolts and allen head screws. I’m using torx security screw between the bracket and light on 4 of my Squadrons, but those driver bits aren’t exactly hard to come by. Definitely a step up from an allen head though!
10000% agree here.

Would have a multi color lens be a thing?

Like on the amber lens above it'd be cool if so the diffused light were amber and the spot be white.

I'm sure there is a reason not to do this but i think that'd be a cool option for guys using those lights as a factory replacement fog light or something.

Back