DessertRangerz

UR_Mawm69

i know, i know...... maybe i shouldn't start a thread about a forum for truck stuff, ON a fairly new forum, that kind of started originally BECAUSE THAT ONE fucking failed, then came back, then there was an attack of mawmacita's and everything, blah blah blah. but Elliot or WallE can delete this thread if so. dgaf yo.

it's been down completely for like a week or so (i think? could only have been a few days or a year tho?)......... where's 84projectfurd guy or whatever his name is, to answer this? is it down for GOODGOOD?

I know i can text him, but i have no idea what his name is so idk what to look for in my phone. haahaha

We created this forum because we wanted to keep the stoke alive for all things DIRT.

I hope DR doesn't die because there is a lot of great info on there. Unfortunately DR is not something we can control and/or help with. With that said, we're here to create community, find NEW friends that are like minded, and plan fun trips. I've already met some great people IN PERSON directly from this forum.

DR brought me most of the friends I have today. Loved it and was sad to see it be neglected. Instead of being upset, Elliot and I decided to take action and ownership of what we could control and therefore BLGT was born.

We are stoked to see the growth and can only ask that others help support us in any way they can. I can promise you that this forum/company/brand or whatever you want to call it does not have profit in mind. It cost us money and/or time every day of the year.

Best way to support us is by rocking the stickers, telling friends to join... it's free, or purchasing swag.

Thanks all.

As I'm writing this today we have 345 members.

dr has been dead for years. dgaf if it ever comes back. Rather devote my time and energy to a site that wants to be a site and not one that nobody cares about maintaining.

truthfully it seems the only thing keeping dr alive is a few old and crusty daily members, and i really have no desire to take a part in that either.

dr has been dead for years. dgaf if it ever comes back. Rather devote my time and energy to a site that wants to be a site and not one that nobody cares about maintaining.

truthfully it seems the only thing keeping dr alive is a few old and crusty daily members, and i really have no desire to take a part in that either.

understandable. but theres just sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much valuable info on there, it would suck if it was gone forever.

understandable. but theres just sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much valuable info on there, it would suck if it was gone forever.
its like an old gf. sure her tits were nice... but the drama became too much... Better to cut ties and focus on the new girl in town while the blowies are still good.

ps, i crack myself up and its not very professional using my CD account.

its like an old gf. sure her tits were nice... but the drama became too much... Better to cut ties and focus on the new girl in town while the blowies are still good.

ps, i crack myself up and its not very professional using my CD account.

THAT MAKES TOTAL AND COMPLETE SENSE, even to my medically and legitimately fucking retarded ass.
thank you #CleanDezDouchMagoosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Douche Magoosh? That is a new one. Can't even find it on urban dictionary yet

ive called him CleanDezDoucheMagoosh for as long as i can remember..............
well........ doesnt really make sense when Jakey refers to Jakeys memory. hah. for AS LONG AS YOU CAN remember then. hahah
It's a yoga move.

this made me liter ally EL. OH. EL.
props.

Namaste...........

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Back