Clean-Up Prerun Oct 19th

Cleandezert

So each year a group of us get together to scout for trash and mark it for the cleanup on the SOS app.
This year we are planning Oct 19th, hit the trail somewhere in apple valley, work our way up to barstow, do the normal trails where we see the most dumping in barstow..

likely lunch at del. maybe some more dirt after.

Anyone interested in joining us?

Also some talks about camping friday night

So each year a group of us get together to scout for trash and mark it for the cleanup on the SOS app.
This year we are planning Oct 19th, hit the trail somewhere in apple valley, work our way up to barstow, do the normal trails where we see the most dumping in barstow..

likely lunch at del. maybe some more dirt after.

Anyone interested in joining us?

Also some talks about camping friday night

I'm In

Planning on shooting out to Apple Valley after work Friday night 18th. For a little campfire therapy , Pogs and some sport sodas.

Lets goooooo!

I've got a trip planned the weekend before that. I need to see if I can sneak away for more dirt the following weekend/see if the truck holds up lol

Steve's back-up truck never leaves his garage so it's like he only has 1 and he's sad he doesn't have a working backup truck.

That's a good way to make sure they all stay running!
Yeah, one would think that huh? Unfortunately thats NOT the case for my treasures.

Ok, back to the thread: I doubt I'll make it, an injury has me sidelined for a bit and not sure my fat body will like my man-tits bouncing around that much.

Back