Tuesday

NO ONE FUCKING BULLSHITS ON HERE OR DICKDOWNRANGERS ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

W
A
D
A
F
U
Q
?!?!?!?!!?!?!??!?!?!

I GUESS SINCE ALL YOU FUCKS ASKED FOR IT, ILL JUST LET ME BULLSHIT COMPLAINING STORIES OUT HERE.........

FUCK

THIS

BOOT
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and also...................

FUCKIN A, PAPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i swear every fucking thing he does anymore pisses me the fuck off. i decide to not ever drive anywhere with him anymore. try my best not to ride with him anywhere either because fuck!!!!!
i just want to fucking scream at everything he says nowadays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK

THIS

BOOT
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and also...................

FUCKIN A, PAPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i swear every fucking thing he does anymore pisses me the fuck off. i decide to not ever drive anywhere with him anymore. try my best not to ride with him anywhere either because fuck!!!!!
i just want to fucking scream at everything he says nowadays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Keep your head up dude... the boot is temporary... Probably listen to your doctors and quit fucking using your foot so it actually heals.

All the shit you have been through. You are here bitching, isn't gonna help you. . Fuck that.. Keep going man. Focus on the positive shit. Think of all the shit you have overcome.

Start listening to this guy.

Last edited:
trust me, oh trust me. i know all this. hah

im just bitching to vent somewhere since i cant fucking do it anywhere else and i was bored at work.
of course, after i posted.... a fuck load of shit gets thrown on my desk to do ASAP. haha

oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh maaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

id super love it if it was spelled correctly

oh and, fyi, i LOVE that you all think of me when you see something like that. (insert blushing princess emoji HERE)

Back