For Sale 2g Tacoma wicked creations 3link

Badman fab

Heyo!

I’ve got a wicked creations 2nd gen 4door short box tacoma 3link kit for sale. Ordered this back in January and the lead time took soooo dang long that plans ended up changing by the time it arrived. Kit includes everything you need except coilovers, bumpstops and bump stop mounts.

Currently located at my uncles in Palo Alto California but could be brought up to Canada or dropped on the way to Canada sometime December/January.

Looking to get 2750usd/3750cad or partial trade for some Tacoma spring under leafs and/or 2” hydro bumps. Skip the lead time and get some real rear suspension performance out of your taco!!! Obo!

Attachments

• IMG_4292.png
    IMG_4292.png
    1 MB · Views: 27
Most people on this website that would be potential buyers are NOT between Palo Alto and Canada. They are in Southwest Socal, AZ, NV

Why don't you make a build thread of your build that changes plans so we can all see what's better for you than this 3 link kit

Photos of the actual kit you have in hand NOT just one off their website? I'm interested in seeing this since I have a sequoia and would like to adapt it to that thing

Back